Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Back to Reality

Getting back into the swing of things is sure hard after having such a wonderful relaxing vacation. The hardest thing has been the time adjustment. It never seemed to bother me while in Hawaii. Now home and with Daylight savings we were adjusting to a 5 hour time difference and the hardest toll has been on Molly. She's all messed up, not going to bed until 2:00am. I get up at 7:00 to get Kenz and Madi ready for school, then I've gone back to sleep and Molly and I have slept until 1:00pm on Mon. and Tues. Last night she napped from 7:00 to 9:00pm and then was up until 3:00 am. She didn't start crying until 1:30 and then just got over exhausted. So I'm trying as hard as I can not to crawl back in bed this morning. Spring Break starts tomorrow and we are leaving for Texas tonight. I've washed all the clothes from our trip, and put them right back in the suitcase. Knowing I can sleep on the drive there helps me not crash right now. I just hope Molly can get back on a normal sleeping schedule, although going on another trip might not help. At least this time there is no time difference. Looking forward to a fun week with my family in Texas. and hopefully some much needed rest.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Hope your sleeping can get back to normal. Have fun in Texas and tell your family HI!

Laurel said...

Wow that sounds exhausting! I am glad you guys get to go to Texas! That will be a lot of fun.

Kaydee said...

Jill,
Your girls are getting so old! What a wonderful sounding trip and I love your dark hair! Thanks for the nice comments about Rex!