
On our drive down to San Antonio Thursday we stopped in Dallas at the American Girl Doll store.

This was a very early birthday present for Madilynn(her birthday is in July), and she was so excited.

She has the Just Like You doll and wanted to have her doll's hair done. We checked her doll(Kaylee) into the Hair salon. Yes, a hair salon for dolls! Jeremy could just feel the money being sucked out of every parent in the store. He couldn't believe we were paying $15 to have a doll's hair done.

Madi also picked out the ice skating performance outfit and ice skates. There is a Bistro on the top floor where you can eat with your doll. They hook a little chair to the table and give the doll pretend food. We didn't do the meal thing since we'd checked the doll into the salon.

Kenzie was my photographer during our visit. I asked Kenz if she would like a doll, and she looked at me with disgust. She's never been that into dolls, although when we saw the doll wearing a golf outfit she almost changed her mind. Kenz was excited to find an All About Me journal. It really was a fun store. What a fun girly day!
Big Hugs go to Jer, who stayed with us the entire time and didn't just go sit on a bench. What a great sport he was!!! Madi had such a fun time!!! Here is a photo of Kaylee in her new ice skating outfit and hair.

5 comments:
American Girl dolls are frightfully expensive...but I have to admit, they're also high quality. I love how different Kenzie and Madi are. I expected to hear that Kenz sat on a bench with Jer with her nose in a book! The doll looks great! Have fun in SA! I'm so jealous!
What a cool store
Jer was a good sport. Some men would ruin the shopping experience. I hope I have plenty of daughters to enjoy activities like that.
Fun...I saw an American Doll store in LA that was huge and had every doll you could want...that is a great picture of Maddi and the doll and it sounds like it was lots of fun...I like being a mom and doing the girl thing too...but I would love to have my Johnny to do something any day any time....I miss him.....Love to you.
Jer, you are such a great sport!!! I also love the picture of you and Jill at EZ's what a darling couple!!!
Post a Comment