We took over 2000 pictures while in Hawaii. Once I start feeling better I plan on getting my Hawaii slide show posted. I also want to start making my blog cuter, but don't feel up to the challenge of that right now. I'm very close to paying someone to make it cute for me. Any takers?
:)
Doesn't this picture make you want to catch the next flight to Hawaii!!!
3 comments:
Jill, I saw you instant messaged me this morning... sorry, I was running out the door to get Kody to school. Don't you have Photoshop now? If your lucky your friend Emily will do it for you. Her blog is so darling... Hi Emily, I am a lurker....
Don't tempt me....:)I might just pick up and leave Brady for a week for a trip to Hawaii
Hope you feel better soon....I am glad you had so many fun experiences....take care!
Post a Comment