

Anyone who knows me well knows that I'm a Disney girl. I love anything Disney, and would live at Disney World if I could. Whenever I'm there I have no clue what's going on outside of Disney things. I love everything about Disney World! Good thing Jer loves going to Disney World as well, or he'd be without a wife often while I travel there. If San Antonio had a Disney park I'd be the happiest person on earth. Alas, it doesn't have Disney but it does have Sea World and Fiesta Texas. Now these parks are no where near as great as Disney, but they are fun. I decided to get us Sea World season passes this year since we will be back this summer.

Kenzie decided she'd wait for Sea World this summer and went with Aunt Jamie to Fiesta Texas. This week is known as Holy Week to many religions, plus it's Spring Break. We in Texas know Holy Week is when everyone and their brother come up from Mexico to San Antonio for a week of shopping and fun. Well, everyone and their brother were at these 2 parks. Long lines at both parks.


No worries good times were still had. Kenz had a great time riding all the roller coasters at Fiesta Texas. Jamie can't believe what a daredevil Kenz is. She will ride anything.

Our time at Sea World was much more relaxed, except for when we waited 20 minutes to use restroom, and it was out of everything. Where's clean Disney parks when I need it? Madi and Harley played in Shamu's Harbor for 2 hours. I look forward to having the Waterpark of Sea World open this summer.

For now Shamu's Harbor was great with water flying out of pipes soaking the kids. We watched the Dolphin show, love it, redeemed our season passes and headed home.

The crowds during the summer are never as busy as this week, so I look forward to seeing the Shamu show then. It's been a fun week here in San Antonio. I could be a 24/7 traveler since I've only spent 3 days of March in my own house. I don't mind living out of a suitcase. Jer, where to next? Oh, you're right it's time the party's over, and kids get back to school. I do look forward to my own bed and being at my house. Hey, only 2 months until summer break. YEAH!!!!

1 comment:
I can't believe how much time you have been on vacation....you deserve it and I am happy for you. I am glad you have had such a great time in San Antonio with your family too. Hope all is well. Love you!
Post a Comment