
McKenzie gave me this card in in 2002. I remember her asking for the next few months if we could go to Hawaii, and my answer was always maybe someday. Well,
someday has arrived.

Since Jer is Director of Sprint account he gets to attend the reward trips for the sales group. This year the trip is to Oahu, and we are making it a family affair!!! Convergys is putting us up at the Waikiki Beach Marriott. We are looking forward to a wonderful week of warmth, sunshine, and making great memories!! We are flying to Salt Lake for a quick 2 day visit with Jer's family, then direct to Honolulu!! ALOHA to sun and fun!!!!!

Happy Birthday on March 1st,to my Sister in Law, Ashley!! We love you, Ash.
2 comments:
When do you go? I am sooo jealous
Wish I was going! We loved our family trip to Hawaii. Yours will be wonderful...since you don't have to pay....it will be even better. When do you go? You have to go to the Polynesian Cultural Center...a highlight. The girls will love it too!
Post a Comment