Thursday, February 21, 2008

Old Man Winter....GO AWAY!!!!

Winter reared it's ugly head here today, and so McKenzie's program was cancelled for tonight. Jen opened the door after school expecting to see them so excited. Instead tears were falling down Kenzie's face. She handed me the note about the program being rescheduled for next Thursday due to the bad weather. She was sad her Aunt Jenny won't see it. We are so ready for spring, or better yet, summer!!!

We took Molly to the Dr. today. She has a clogged tear duct, which now has led to an eye infection. She also has some congestion in her nose, so our Dr. gave us some baby nose spray. I'm hoping this is what's been causing her not to sleep at night, and that better nights are just around the corner.

On a fun note..... Molly weighs 18lbs 3oz. She is one cute, chubby baby!!!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love her little ponytail! Kenz, I am so sorry about your play being canceled. I bet Jenny was so sad. You guys all need to get healthy!! Let's web cam it this afternoon if you guys will be home! Kody wants to show you his big holey smile! (and Kyle wants to show you his cut on his foot. It has healed and looks so much better, but he still shows it off to everyone...I know gross, right? Boys.)

Ang and Al said...

Kenzie, I'm sorry about your play. I know how that feels. The one time Great Grandma Barnard had a chance to see my danceteam perform, I was too sick to go on! Good luck when you are finally able to have the play and I can't wait to see you guys!