Valentine's Day Picture
Thursday-no school for Parent/Teacher conference, made Valentine Pancakes, conference's from 2:00 to 3:00pm. Jer flew home from Cincinnati at 4:00, brought yummy Wendy's home and we all ate while watching this weeks American Idol I had taped.(photos with Mrs. Frahm&Kenz, Mrs. Valentik&Madilynn)
Friday- no school, so Kenz went to a 9:00am piano lesson. Jer took us all to see Spiderwick.
Kenzie was a little dissapointed that it was very different than the books, but still enjoyed it. Went to an early dinner at California Pizza Kitchen. So Yummy!!!! Got home, and Kenz announced her throat hurt. Kenz was up off and on during the night coughing, and with a fever. Saturday-
woke up at 6:30 when Kenz asked for a Tylenol. Called our Dr. office at 8:30 and got an 11:00am visit(so glad they do Sat. morn visits). Jer stayed home with Molly and Madi. Kenz and I got to the Dr. at 10:55am, shocked when I saw at least 20 other children in waiting area. Was told visits were very behind and we'd probably be waiting for 45 minutes. 12:05 Kenzie's name was called. Our kind Dr. came in checked her out, did a Strep culture, and 10 minutes later we were on our way home with an Amoxicillian perscription for Strep Throat.Saturday evening: Kenzie is all drugged up, and resting. It's probably only a matter of time before Madi will need to be drugged up, and I'm so hoping Molly doesn't get sick. We will just be hanging at home the next 2 days, glad the kids don't have school Monday. Kenzie was very sad to learn she can't attend church tomorrow since her class was doing Sharing Time. I told her we'd do a neat Sunday FHE here at home. Tonight we are going to have soup and watch the NBA All Star Slam Dunk contest.
I was just telling my mom last Tuesday how great it's been that the kids had been so healthy(besides Madilynn's awful tooth abcess) The school has been sending notes home the past 4 weeks that strep was going around, and I was so glad we'd been Strep free! Guess I spoke too soon!!!








2 comments:
Jill,
Isn't that the way it goes! Just when you think the big bad wolf is gone...he blows your house down. I Hope the other two girls don't get strep...along with you and Jeremy. Take care. Love your blog! Veronica
Not fun. Coltons whole school has strep throat too
Post a Comment