Kenzie is doing better. No fever today and she looked a little better. She rested all day, and when she went to bed tonight at 7:30 she said it was good to be feeling better. She still has a cough, but that will probably linger for awhile. She's excited to be at school tomorrow.
Last night I was giving Kenz the new mini-meltaway Mucinex cough medicine. Madi was asking what it tasted like and so here follows the conversation, which made me giggle.
Madi: Kenz, what does it taste like?
Kenz: Like Oranges.
Madi: Yuck, I hate Oranges.
Jill: Madi, we don't hate anything.
Madi: Um, yes I do, I hate Oranges!
This is probably a HTBT moment, but as a mom trying to teach her kids to use the word dislike instead of Hate, it was a funny moment.
Kids, gotta love'em.
Banana Split Pudding Cups
6 months ago








3 comments:
What a cute conversation!
Kenz, I am glad you are feeling better! Love you
I am so glad you are better Kenz!
Good luck at the program and on your piano concert! I can't wait to see the videos!!!
Post a Comment