
Our friend from Kansas,Rich Lloyd, is in Utah right now fighting cancer. He's a wonderful man, and a true example of Faith and Courage. He was featured in a Deseret News article. Here is the article from Monday Feb. 11, 2008. http://www.deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,695252013,00.html
We love wearing our "Live Rich" bracelets to show our support for him.








3 comments:
Jill,
I had read the story about your friend Rich. What a trooper. Is he in your ward? I agree with you that we need to count our blessings each moment. Miss you and love you. Your children are adorable. Love, Veronica
Jill,
That's a neat story about your friend Rich. He has such a positive attitude dealing with everything. He sounds like a neat guy. Hey, I emailed you twice. I think I wrote the wrong address down? Let me know. Sorry!
Girls! You are SUCH darling little models!! I miss you both!
Post a Comment