Friday, February 29, 2008

I'm Six months old&look what I can do!!!!


Our sweet Molly is 6 months old today. Her baby stage is going by fast, I wish I could freeze time. Madi said if we could stop time we wouldn't get to see all the fun things Molly is doing now! We love Molly sooooo very much. I'm so grateful that I can enjoy every minute with her.

Milestones....

-weighs 18lbs.8oz. length 26 1/4 inches
-loves putting toes in her mouth, and anything else she can grab
-Her top left front tooth cut 2 days ago and now she's sleeping good again
-Rolled from tummy to her back yesterday for the 1st time.
-Tries to push her feet for crawling(I'm not ready for that)
-finally liking rice cereal
-loves playing Patty Cake,Peek-a-boo, So Big
-loves watching me vacuum or blow dry hair
-figured out she can jump in her Exersaucer and loves to do it
-loves to shake her head back and forth while laughing
-smiles at everyone
-is always checking to see if I'm still in the room.
-says ga,da,just makes the sweetest sounds
-looks for things when she drops it-she loves to play with her toys on the floor
-loves tummy time(big change from last month)
-still loves sitting in her Bumbo!!!
-puts everything in her mouth
-bottom teeth are so cute and big
-happiest & cutest baby
We love you, Molly

1 comment:

Emily said...

Time goes so fast and they hit so many milestones in the first year!