Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fun in Utah

We had a wonderful 7 day visit in Utah this summer. Earlier postings of our trip can be found here, here, here, here and here. The cousins all had such a fun time together. Ash and I had such a fun time with Mya and Riley. Ash was so sweet to buy them matching outfits and jammies.
We also enjoyed going to Gardner Village, Quilted Bear, watching the Cousin play with Jeff- the dancing dragon making another apperance:), and I loved ending our trip meeting new baby Taylor. Now comes tons of pictures from our time there! Between Ashley's pics and mine, I think they capture a wonderful visit.








Mya with Aunt Ashley & baby Taylor













6 comments:

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

Love all these pictures!!! They are all so darling! What a fun time we all had!!! Can't wait for Christmas with you guys! :) Love you!

Veronica said...

Love all the pictures. How fun to have 3 little granddaughters so close in age. Those cousins are going to have a blast together growing up. It reminds me of Jocelyn, Kenzie and Taylor. I certainly loved my visit with your parents last Sunday in Salt Lake. How I miss them. Hope all is well with you. Love you!

njepperson said...

What a fun visit this was!!! I loved seeing all the pictures and "remembering" all the fun we had. So very glad you were able to come!

Ashley said...

Jill, I had almost finished some of my Utah posts and hadn't posted them yet, I borrowed two of your collages. I hope thats okay!! Thanks for reminding me to finish them up. I still have a few more pictures to go through from our Utah trip. I hate it being so long ago and unfinished. I wish I had gotten it all done right after we got back, but life is just too busy. It sure is fun to remember how much fun we all had though. I am getting so excited for Christmas with everyone. Sure love your great idea. Love you guys so much. Hope you guys have a fun weekend!

Kenzie said...

Mom on my iPod the pics are kinda messed up too, not like it was with firefox, more like them overlaping eachother. But that week was soooo much fun!!!!!!!! I miss everyone!

Joy Marie said...

Looks like a wonderful trip!