I LOVE her in red. This outfit is so darling on her. Jill, your pictures are so beautiful lately. I love the first one of her on the bench and the one of her crying. Crying babies are sooo cute.
Thanks Ash! I haven't been editing any of them lately. :( Learned that my screen settings are too bright. I would edit pictures on here, but when printed they are way too dark. I am signing up for some Online meetings that will tell me more about how to edit pics that will look good on the screen and for print, or for a blog book. Your pics of Riley on your blog today are FABULOUS!
3 comments:
I LOVE her in red. This outfit is so darling on her. Jill, your pictures are so beautiful lately. I love the first one of her on the bench and the one of her crying. Crying babies are sooo cute.
Thanks Ash! I haven't been editing any of them lately. :( Learned that my screen settings are too bright. I would edit pictures on here, but when printed they are way too dark. I am signing up for some Online meetings that will tell me more about how to edit pics that will look good on the screen and for print, or for a blog book.
Your pics of Riley on your blog today are FABULOUS!
Another HAPPY moment for me looking at sweet baby Mya and Molly!! Too CUTE!!
Can't wait to see y'all next Saturday!
XOXO
Joy
Post a Comment