The girls took this picture and video in the car that day with my phone. It cracks me up! Love these girls!Mya found her toes Thursday last week! So cute! That night she was screaming when I put her jammies on. She screamed for about 10 minutes. Finally, mom and I thought maybe she didn't want her jammies on. The minute I took her feet out, she lifted them in the air and was happy as can be to grab at those toes. What a funny girl!
She also rolled to her side. Picked her chubby legs up and rolled to her side. Not over on her belly, just gave herself a 90degree turn. I said "Oh no Mya, I'm not ready for that yet!" Molly repeated it back to Mya "Oh no Mya, we not ready for that yet!" HA! Not sure if Molly knew what we weren't ready for.
Sure has been a marvelous 18 weeks with this sweet baby girl in our home!








6 comments:
She is so darling! I love that Molly told her that you guys aren't ready for her to roll over yet! ha ha
P.S. I forgot to say that I love the new picture at the top of your blog! :)
Kenzie, you'll have to do "The Mya Show" more often! I loved it!!!!!
Mya- You are growing up and changing everyday. I am excited that you found your toes. Just don't stick your toes in your mouth like your cousin Bryson!! I miss you and your mom and sisters and wish you could of stayed longer but glad for the time I got with you!!! Love-Jenny
I am so amazed by the changes that happen every time I am away for a week. What a cutie!!
OH! That was so darling. I loved hearing you Kenz, you are such a great host. Mya is an absolute doll baby Jill. She is so beautiful. I miss all you girls so much. Molly, you crack me up. You are the funniest little girl. Jill, did you get family pictures done? I LOVE that picture of you at the top of your blog. Its beautiful. What a perfect time of year to get them done. You look beautiful. So do all your girls. Jer looks so handsome. Madi, your hair is sooooooo long. It's gorgeous on you!!!!! Kenz, I LOVE your hairstyle. It's so cute on you. Miss Molly, you smile SO good. I can't wait to see more. Love you guys so much. Glad you had a fun time in Texas! (Is Jer back from Paris?? What an amazing trip. Next time can I sneak in your suitcase???)
Post a Comment