I was so excited to see what she weighs.
Drum Roll Please...............
This sweet baby girl weighs

13lbs. 6oz.
She is so darn cute and chubby!
Her length is 24 inches (19in. at birth)
Head circumfrence 16 inches(13in at birth)
She of course had to leave her mark, as always! :)

Here she is waiting for her Dr. to come in.
She did her cute flirty smile when she saw him. He said she is just doing fabulous! He said we could start introducing rice cereal to her so she'll begin to learn how to eat from a spoon. Not sure if I'm ready for that. I want her to stay a baby for a bit longer.She's also teething! He said her gums are very swollen, which is why she's like a water fountain lately! Drool everywhere, and gnawing on those cute hands 24/7!
She had her Rotavirus oral vaccine, and then 2 shots in her legs. Sad Baby=Sad Mommy.
She passed out about 2 minutes after I put her in the car seat to go home. She stayed asleep when I brought her inside, and slept in her car seat for 3 hrs. Poor thing was all tuckerd out.

Can't believe she turns 4 months on Saturday!








4 comments:
She is so cute! Don't you just hate taking them when it's time for shots! I hate it!!! I always feel so bad! I am glad she is doing so well!! :)
Mya is so cute! They grow so fast!
Mya, you are so cute, you chubby little girl! I just want to pick you up and love you! So glad you are growing so strong and healthy! I can't resist those big blue eyes!!!!
Oh Mya! You are so funny! Peeing on the scale every time. Too funny! I love how chubby she is getting Jill! I can't wait to squeeze her!!! Love you Mya!
Post a Comment