In the fall of 1994, I met a girl named Candace from Yakima, Washington. Candace and I became fast friends. We had the best time together. Drink runs to Maverick(used to consume way too much Dr. Pepper, and now I can't stand the stuff), mini-series marathons, road trips, laughing at anything and everything, I could go on and on. Anyway, she's been a dear friend of mine for 17 years. Candace, along with her sister, Nicole, started a blog 1yr. ago to show their crafty side. It is truly amazing to see the projects they come up with. I love everything they make! They are amazing! If they don't make you want to get your craft on, I don't know what will! Check out their blog at Crafty Sisters. Congrats to them on 1yr. of showing us fabulous ideas!
I get caught up in looking at other craft lady sites they are linked too . WOW! So many wonderful ideas out there to help decorate our homes! Love it!
Now, I must do some picking up around here. I have a teething baby, and right now the only time I can get anything done is when she's asleep.
Banana Split Pudding Cups
6 months ago








1 comment:
Thanks Jill! We did have a great time in college didn't we? Sadly, I still love the soda.....
The blogging craft/decor world is highly addictive...beware! It can mean a lot of undone laundry and dirty dishes!:)
Post a Comment