...and we LOVE you so much!
She IS beyond cute Jill!!! I love this last picture- she just gets cuter and cuter by the minute! I can't wait to get the 3 newest cousins together over Christmas break!! It is going to be so fun to see them all interact! :)
4 months already! HOly cow time flies. She is beautiful!
She is changing everytime I see pictures of her. I think she is perfect and can't wait to see her!!!!Love-Jenny Watkins
She is so sweet. Love how she is changing. What a doll!
Oh Jill, she is so darling. Those big blue eyes are too cute. I love love LOVE her red outfit. Great job on these pictures, they are beautiful!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She IS beyond cute Jill!!! I love this last picture- she just gets cuter and cuter by the minute! I can't wait to get the 3 newest cousins together over Christmas break!! It is going to be so fun to see them all interact! :)
4 months already! HOly cow time flies. She is beautiful!
She is changing everytime I see pictures of her. I think she is perfect and can't wait to see her!!!!
Love-Jenny Watkins
She is so sweet. Love how she is changing. What a doll!
Oh Jill, she is so darling. Those big blue eyes are too cute. I love love LOVE her red outfit. Great job on these pictures, they are beautiful!!!
Post a Comment