The girls and I flew to San Antonio on Tuesday, Oct, 19th to see my family. Went over to Houston Saturday to see my sister's family. We flew home today. Hope to find time this week to download pictures. Thanks to my family for a wonderful time! We had so much fun with all of you!
We landed at 4:15PM, and Jer landed 10 minutes after us today. He had left on Tuesday to New Castle, England for a Business trip. He was there until Friday, and then flew to France to spend the weekend in Paris. I loved seeing all his pictures. Brought back many wonderful memories from when I was there my Senior year of High School. Jer had a great time and I'll get his pictures on here soon, so those who don't have Facebook can see them.
Sure was a fun week for all of us! Now this week is crazy!
Kenzie has spent the last 6 weeks staying after school for play practice. This week is the play! Go Kenz!!!
Madi's school Halloween Parade & Party on Friday.
........and Halloween weekend.
Um, where did October go?
Banana Split Pudding Cups
4 months ago








4 comments:
It was a fun week!!! Miss you all tons already!!!! Tell Kenzie wish I could be there for her play and I know that she will do great!! October has gone by so fast and before you know it we will see you all again real soon!!!
Love-Jenny Watkins
I love your new family picture above...and adore the tutu on Mya in her 4 month post!
I am excited to see pictures from both trips. Glad you were able to go see your mom and family! Hope you guys have a fun Halloween and hope Kenzie's play goes great! :)
Good Luck Kenz!! I'm so proud of you. You'll be the "most talented" one there!! Have a wonderful Halloween everyone!
Post a Comment