ONE year ago today I took this little test.

We were thrilled and couldn't wait to meet this new little member of our family. I dreamed of what baby #4 would be like for our family.
Mya, you are even more wonderful than I imagined!
You are 19 weeks old!
You are happy, joyful, full of love for everyone(especially your family), love to make your sweet sounds,love toys hanging above you, so slobbery, and a bundle of JOY for us!


Love you sweet baby girl!








3 comments:
Jill, that outfit is so darling. I love it and she looks so beautiful in that pink. She is such a beautiful little baby Jill. I love her little leggins. She is so full of smiles. What a sweetie.
She is so darling! Isn't it crazy that life can change so much in one year and you have this new addition to your family that you couldn't imagine living without!?!
Hello cute Mya! I love looking at your pictures! Hope you all have a very Happy Halloween!!!!
Post a Comment