Friday, September 3, 2010

Family Reunion

Jer's Family Reunion was held on August 7th in the small town of Riverdale, Idaho. Between Ashley and I, we got some fun pictures.

We enjoyed good food, visiting, games, and just being together! The fishing pond was a hit with the kids, as were the prizes from it. Mya snoozed for almost the entire reunion! She was exhausted from crying until 3:30am the night before!!! :)

Grandma and Grandpa Barnard! I love this picture! Don't they look beautiful!



























































After sleeping the entire reunion.....Mya was wide awake on the ride home!

It was a great day to be with the family!

1 comment:

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

What great pictures you guys got! I love them all... I love the first picture of Grandma and Grandpa Barnard... They are such a great couple!
Mya is so adorable Jill... Her eyes are just so beautiful and I love seeing all the pictures of her. Molly is getting to be such a "big girl" I can't believe every time I see a new picture of her... she is growing up so fast. i just love how sweet she is- She was so sweet with Blakelee while you guys were out... Madi and Kenzie are such great girls too... I just love them both so much! You are one lucky mom to have 4 such beautiful girls... Jer is going to have to beat the boys off with sticks in a few years!!! ha ha Love you guys!
P.S. Jeff and mom and dad headed out this morning early so they are en route to you as I type!! ha ha Hope you guys all have so much fun this weekend with the blessing! I can't wait to see pictures of all the festivities!! :)