Thursday, September 9, 2010

12 Weeks

Mya you are 12 weeks old! You are changing everyday! You are such a beautiful baby girl!






You caught a quick glimpse of your hands this week. It was so cute! You love to suck on your hands. You make them into a fist and work so hard eating them!





















You sure let us know when you're unhappy! You're still cute even when you're upset! I mean really how lucky is that! :)

























You love to lay on the floor looking at this Dora balloon. You kick and squeal with excitement at it.



You are sleeping great! Sometimes you will go to sleep at 10:30pm and wake up at 6:30am. Other nights you wake up once for a feeding. You still have a few fussy moments but they don't last long. You love being snuggled, but also like being held facing forward so you can see everything going on.




Sure do love you Mya!

3 comments:

Veronica said...

Such sweet pictures of Mya. Can't believe she is 12 weeks old. What a doll! I know you much you and your family are enjoying each day with her. Love you!

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

So sweet! I can not believe that she is already 12 weeks old... time is flying by so fast! She is so cute! I love the picture of her watching the balloon!

Ashley said...

I love that first picture Jill. She has the most beautiful eyes. She is looking more and more like Molly to me lately. How is Molly by the way? Is she feeling better? I hope so. Give her a hug for me!