Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A few tender moments

Dear Grandma & Grandpa B.,

It was so good to have some extra time to visit with you both after the Family Reunion on Aug. 7th. I love that Mya was able to have a few Tender Moments with the two of you. We Love You! Mya was 7 weeks old in these pictures.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Mya is so tiny in these pics!! Hey, guess what. Riley had her 4 month appt. today and she only weighs 12.5 lbs. Mom said Mya might weight more than Riley now! I have to start giving Riley formula and she has another weight check in two weeks. She went from being in the 90% to only the 18% today!! I'm feeling kinda sad about it. I am not going to stop nursing her though. Just do the formula as well. Anyways. I love these pictures. You can just see all the love they have for her. I love the way she is looking up at them. This posts reminds me how I want so badly to get caught up from our summer!! There is hardly ever enough time so I just keep trying to at least keep up with what is going on right now... ugh.

Jill said...

Ash,

I think it's good you will keep trying to nurse her. I truly believe it give them what they need to stay healthy.

Mya will have her appointment in 2 weeks. I'm not for sure what her weight is, but when I weigh myself then weigh her it looks like she's almost 13 lbs. I'll know for sure when they weigh her at the Dr. office. They might want her to come in earlier since we did those first round of shots 2 weeks early. I need to call and check about that.

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

Such sweet pictures!!! I love that all the new grand babies were able to meet grandma and grandpa!