Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Beautiful Day



Beautiful! That is the best word to describe everthing about Mya's Blessing day.

Everything went perfect in the morning. Except for having to look for my keys, the morning went great! Grandma Nancy helped me dress Mya for her special day. I loved dressing Mya in that most BEAUTIFUL Blessing Dress. Grandma Nancy out did herself on it. I also loved placing the Silver James Avery bracelet on Mya's wrist. Grandma Nancy bought that bracelet 13 years ago for our sweet McKenzie to wear on her blessing day. My four beautiful daughter's have now worn it on their blessing day. I hope my girls will pass it around for their daughter's to wear on their blessing day. :)




It was so special to have both of our parent's with us on Mya's day. Thank you for being here with us. It meant the world to us! You are all such wonderful grandparents to our girl's! We love you!
























Jer's brother Jeff, my sister's Jenny, Joy & kids(Harley & Bryson), her mother in law and our friend Billie(Matt couldn't make it, before Joy decided she was coming Matt had already planned on attending OU opening game of the season the night before the blessing), were able to be here. We loved having all of you! Thank you for coming.





Our Family











Molly was too busy watching her cousin, Harley, to stand in our family picture!
























So fun to have all these cousins together with their Gam & Pa!





Sisters







A Beautiful Day for our Beautiful Girl!

5 comments:

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

What a fun day!!! You all look so beautiful together in the pictures! Mya was darling in her blessing dress...That is so special to have her wear that bracelet that Grandma Nancy gave Kenz... I love that darling cake for her too... Did you make that?!?

Emily said...

Sounds like the perfect day!

Anonymous said...

It was such a beautiful and perfect day to have Mya's blessing day!!! I am glad I was there to see her get blessed!!! Loved the dress and the neat bracelet that all four girls got to wear during there blessing day and that will be neat if they pass it down to there kids!!!! I love you Mya!!!

Love-Jenny Watkins

njepperson said...

It was such a special day. Grandpa and I wouldn't have missed it for anything! Thank you everybody for coming to the blessing when we were on our way to Ohio! That was such a fun visit! I think the real picture should be what was going on to make all those girls smile sitting on the fire place!! Mya, we love you and were so very happy to be there on your very special day.

Joy Marie said...

Jill--
I am actually tearing up looking at these pictures!! What a wonderful day. I am so glad we made it !! I love y'all sooo much. Mya is beautiful!
Love, Joy