Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Good Luck, Jeff!

Jeff driving away from our house this morning in his moving truck.

Jer's brother, Jeff, is on his way to begin his first year of Dental School at Ohio State! We wish him and his beautiful family the VERY BEST as they embark on this new adventure!

Just think, this face will be looking at his own Dental Patients in 4 short years!!! :)


Jeff, Thank You so much for stopping here for a few days to be at Mya's Baby Blessing. Ash, Blakelee and Taylor, thank you for missing him a few extra days so he could be here with us!
We love you all!!!!


Oh, and Jeff, if you're ever frustrated at Dental School just look at this picture, have a little laugh, and then Try, Darn it, Try!!!! :) Jeff, sporting his Mya Pirate face. Mya often has one eye shut!!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh boy, this really made me miss my family. Especially our little Clifford. He sure brings a lot of joy to our family doesn't he? Who else could bring down the house during a cousin play?? Or get Dad to ninja fight in the kitchen? No one I tell you. Love you Jeff!!! Good luck! Jill, I can't wait to hear more about that cute little girl's blessing day. I sure wish I could have been there. I can't believe she already knows how to wink!!? ;) Love you guys!

Ashley said...

Mya looks so beautiful! Her headband is so darling!

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

I heard about the "Try, darn it, try" leprechaun song... hilarious! What a fun uncle and daddy he is... ha ha LOVE HIM! He said you guys were all out int he front yard dancing like leprechauns when Kenzie's bus pulled up! LOL!!! I be she was mortified!!! ha ha
Mya looks so darling in her dress... I can't wait to see all the pics of the family with her in her dress! :)

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

I heard about the "Try, darn it, try" leprechaun song... hilarious! What a fun uncle and daddy he is... ha ha LOVE HIM! He said you guys were all out int he front yard dancing like leprechauns when Kenzie's bus pulled up! LOL!!! I be she was mortified!!! ha ha
Mya looks so darling in her dress... I can't wait to see all the pics of the family with her in her dress! :)

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

P.S. I love the new picture for your header... The girls all look so beautiful! :)

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...
This comment has been removed by the author.