Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A wonderful Blessing



That your life may be full of JOY



Mya your daddy gave you a beautiful baby blessing on Sunday Sept. 5, 2010. He blessed you to be a peacemaker throught your life. He blessed you to have have a wonderful marriage to a wonderful man someday and have many children. He said what a beautiful spirit you have and how it has blessed our home. I will always remember daddy blessing that your life may be full of JOY! That to me was so special!

I hope your life is always full of JOY! My sweet Mya girl, as you live the gospel and do what is right, your life will always be full of Joy!

Mya, my heart was so full of LOVE and JOY on your blessing day. You looked beautiful in the dress Grandma Nancy made for you.
You woke up as daddy took you to the front to bless you. You were so peaceful during the blessing. After, your eyes were wide open as daddy held you up for all to see. Oh, my heart melted. You were just stunning in your white dress.

The wonderful men in your blessing circle were:
Daddy, Grandpa, Pa, Uncle Jeff, President Priday, Bishop Epperson, Steve Weeks, Phil Hill, Jeff Cooper, Phil Shipp, Bille Racule, Phil Wright, and Tony Child.

Guests at your blessing: Mommy, your sister's, Grandma Nancy, Gammi, Aunt Jenny, Aunt Joy, Billie(Joy' Mother in law and our good friend), Cousin Harley, Cousin Bryson, and so many wonderful friends from our ward.



Mya, I will always remember this special day in your life. You are a beautiful Daughter of God, and I am so grateful to have you in our family.


Love always,
Mommy

More pics from Mya's blessing day coming

5 comments:

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

Mya looked so beautiful Jill... She looked absolutely adorable in the dress that Grandma Nancy made her. The headband looked so cute with it too. I love the last picture with you and her in it. You look like you are just glowing... I always love seeing the moms on blessing days- it's a special day for everyone, but especially special for mom! I just always remember as a little girl watching babies blessed in our ward and wondering what it would be like to bless "my baby"... crazy that I have already blessed 2!
I am so glad that it was such a special day for you and the family! So fun that there was so much family and friends there to celebrate Mya's big day! It is so neat that you remember the things that Jer said in the blessing so that you can tell Mya one day! She will love to hear about it! :)

Veronica said...

Love your beautiful post and the beautiful pictures. I agree that she looks stunning in her blessing dress. I can't believe that Nancy made it. It sounds like an absolutely perfect day. Love you!

Emily said...

Sounds like a perfect day!

Ashley said...

Jill,
That last picture is just stunning of you both I love it. You look so beautiful. Ashley is right, you look like you are glowing. I wish so much we could have been there. I was sad we couldn't be there for Taylor's as well. Not only would I have loved to be with the sweet little babies, but I would have loved feeling the love of their strong priesthood holding Daddy's bless their little girls. I am so proud of my brothers. They are such amazing Daddy’s. I’m so glad the weekend was so wonderful.

steve and lisa said...

Baby blessing days are always so much fun & wonderful! Congrats!