Wednesday, September 29, 2010

15 Weeks

Mya you are 15 weeks today! You are growing and learning new things everyday!

You have now laughed twice for us! Love it! The second time was this past Saturday. We were standing outside and a few raindrop hit your head. You laughed! Mommy is going to buy you a cute pair of Rain Boots for when you're walking, so you can one day play in the rain puddles and LAUGH!!!

Mommy took you outside tonight for pictures. I can now see this flower wasn't the best with that outfit! Oh well, you still looked so cute!

You batted at toys hanging above you this past week






You have now been sleeping all night for over a week. Going to bed early, and sleeping late into the morning. So nice! Although the last 2 nights you've had a hard time settling down.





You are a little wiggle worm, which made it a little difficult to do this to your toes
Love these cute painted toes!


Love you Mya!

7 comments:

Veronica said...

So cute and sweet. Love the toenails. I had a wonderful phone visit with your mom tonight. Sure love her and can't imagine how I would have done it without her. Love to all!

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

She is so cute! I love her blue eyes! She looks darling in these pictures. And I LOVE her painted toes! :)

Anonymous said...

I love Mya's toenails painted too!! I enjoy seeing how much she is changing. She is perfect and I love her so much!!!

Love, Jenny Watkins

Mindy M. said...

She's not very loved, huh? Love the journal blogging!!

njepperson said...

Love this photo shoot of Mya!! So darling. Great job Jill!

Ashley said...

Jill, these pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!!! you did a fantastic job. I love them. She is such a little beauty. Mya, we love you so much!! Riley misses you!!! Love you guys!!

Ashley said...

P.S. Love her toenails. I wasn't sure if I could paint Rileys yet, but I can't wait!!! I'm so excited to do it. I alos love Mya's headbands. They are so cute.