Sunday, September 19, 2010

3 months

Mya,

You turned 3 months on Sept. 16, 2010.


Look at you holding up 3 fingers. So smart already!






















I have loved getting to know you these last 3 months. I love everything about you!


At 3 months.....


Weigh about 13 lbs.

You love your hands. Your eyes are starting to notice them and you always want them in your mouth. You get your hand into a little fist and just suck away.

You tried sitting in your Bumbo chair, but always lean to the left and your little head goes down.
























You love bringing your legs into a bend to your chest.


























You love to watch your sisters playing around you.

You love music, it's soothes you.

Make the cutest faces!

Molly thinks the way you make bubbles from your mouth all the time is magical! I think you're going to get teeth early like all of your sisters.

Mommy knows your cries and can usually figure out what you need by your cry.

You love being carried around either looking over one's shoulder, or forward facing.


You love to smile!

Your cooing noise is music to my ears.

You are just too cute and I can't get enough of you!!!


We all love you so very much sweet girl!

7 comments:

Candace said...

She is precious Jill! This *almost* makes me baby hungry! :)

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

She is a doll... I can't believe that she is 3 months already. I absolutely love the flower on her head. I love the pearls in the center... Where did you get it? So darling! She is such a sweet little baby and I am so happy that she, Riley and Taylor are the same age- I hope they will all be really close!

Veronica said...

So cute! I can't believe she is 3 months old. Have you decided you Molly resembles? I can tell how much you are all enjoying her.

Char said...

So adorable! Amazing how quickly time is flying, isn't it? It seems like Jenna was just barely there....

Jill said...

Ash,
Found the flower bow from an Etsy shop called HelloLittleMouse. She got them to me quickly. I ordered two bows from her and love them both.

Veronica,
Guessing you meant who I think Mya resembles? When she smiles she reminds me of Madilynn. When she put her lips together like she's going to give a kiss she looks like Kenzie as a baby. When she pouts she looks like Molly. So I think she has a little of everyone in her.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Mya is three months. She is so adorable and I love and miss her so much!! She is growing up way to fast but I am glad you have this stuff written down on your blog. Mya is going to enjoy when she gets older to look back at your blog and reading about her life!!!

Love-Jenny Watkins

njepperson said...

Oh Mya, look at you growing! You are so sweet and I love your hands in all the pictures! A ballerina's hands! Love you!