Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Off to Utah the rest of us go

Jer, Molly, Mya and I flew to Utah on August 5th. Molly couldn't wait to get there. She'd been missing her older sister's!

Molly and Mya were both amazing on the flight. Molly played her DS the entire flight. She was playing a cute Dollhouse game on it. I fed Mya right before we boarded. She was asleep before the flight took off, and didn't wake up until about 15 minutes before we landed. We hit a little turbulence as we were descending. We did one big drop that made my cookies I just ate almost come up. :) Mya began to cry, and did so until we hit the ground. Not bad at all, only cried for a few minutes. Many complimented Jer and I on how good our girls were for the flight.

We were waiting for Fancy Grandma to pick up, when some girls yelling "MOM". I turned and saw a face that had painting all over it sticking out a window waving like crazy at me. Didn't know who it was! Then I saw Kenzie lean out and realized the girl with the face painting was Madi. She didn't want to wash off her face Lagoon until I saw it. :) Then I saw a cute boy get out of the van behind them. It was Kody! I was so excited that Ash and her kids were also there to pick us up. Thank goodness, as we needed the space for luggage, and 2 strollers.

When we got to my inlaws, Ash and I were so excited for Mya and Riley to meet each other. Riley was born on May 17th, and Mya June 16th! I just love this picture when Riley first looked at Mya.

I love this one of them with their cute little hands both in fists.

Riley was just so happy, and Mya didn't know what to think!

Cousins Riley, Mya & Taylor(who was born on Aug. 11th)

Riley just loved looking and smiling at Mya. I think Molly was wondering why so many of us were standing over them squealing with delight at these two cute cousins!

Jeff and Ashley holding niece Riley

Mya stared at her Aunt Ang for the longest time before falling asleep in her arms.

We had a fun evening hanging out with the family! It was so fun being all together again

Friday, August 6th

Jeff and Ashley brought their pool over. The kids had a fun time swimming with Uncle Jeff. Kenz and Madi were at Aunt Ang's house. Thank Ash S. for taking these pictures.

Molly and Blakelee had so much fun together while we were there.

Mya had a nice snooze with Grandma


We had a Chiliean dinner that night in celebration of Jeff(served his mission there). Ang, & Grandma made Empanadas for everyone.


AL knocked our socks off with his new Golf attire. WOW! Who knew a company made Golf clothes that are Al's style to a T.

Ang & Al were leaving for Miami the next morning to take an Eastern Caribbean cruise to celebrate their Anniversary. I'm so happy they were able to meet Mya before leaving.



















Mya and Riley at bedtime



Mya had slept most of the day on Friday, and ended up having a rough night. She cried from about 10:30 until almost 3am. Poor thing! Wasn't the best night for that as we all had to rise very early for the Family Reunion in Riverdale, Idaho(north of Preston, ID).

3 comments:

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

These are such priceless pictures Jill1 I love all the cousins together! I need to get them all somehow from you! :)

Jill said...

I was trying to order a CD for you and Ash S. at Walmart but it said I had to order prints to get a cd. I'll try to figure out how to only order a CD and have you pick it up at your walmart.

njepperson said...

Can I get some too? These are the cutest pictures ever!!! Oh, I just remembered I'm coming soon so maybe if you figure it out I can just get the cd then?? I love the pictures of Mya and Riley and I know they knew each other already! Can't wait to get pictures of all three girls next time we're all together!