She is a true JOY! Especailly right now. She is so happy ALL THE TIME!
Between weeks 2 and 4 I wondered if she would ever be happy. She would sleep all day then, and be up all night crying! It was exhausting.
Now she is sleeping fabulous at night. She wakes up once or twice for a feeding but will go right back to sleep. I feel like a normal human again! Amazing what a little extra sleep can do for a gal!!
Mya is now smiling tons.
Mya saw her Dr. on Monday August 2nd. We were so excited to learn her weight!
Here she is..............all 10 lbs. 2oz. for her!!!! Can't believe she's that big! She is measuring at 22 inches long! WOW!
Baby Mya and Miss Molly both had shots that day.
Molly was so sweet sitting next to Mya. They were both so brave!
Mya found her thumb this week!
Mya girl, We Love You!








10 comments:
She is darling and I love the picture of Molly and Mya at the doctor together!
Time just flies by so fast! Cute pictures!
These pictures are darling Jill!!! She couldn't be cuter! So fun to be able to hold her now that you guys are here!
There is nothing better than a thumb sucker. You don't have to get up in the night to find a binky and they love their thumb. She is so stinkin cute!! Enjoy her!
Time is flying for sure!
Wish you can keep her as a newborn so the whole family can see her as brand spankin new!!! But she wants to grow up so I'll let her!!! She is going to be so big when the family comes!!! Can't wait to hold her on her special blessing day!!!
Love- Jenny
Could Molly be any sweeter? Mya is so beautiful!
She is darling! Love that picture of Molly and Mya holding hands at the doctors...priceless!
Awww! I just love the pics of Molly and Mya together!! BTW-- love the piggy outfit. I think that was one of Harley's?
Post a Comment