Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Good Golly, Miss Molly is THREE!


We had such a fun weekend celebrating Miss Molly's "FREE" year old Birthday! I'm "FREE" is what Molly says!!! Love it!


Molly has a little ouch that occured last Tuesday night. She was jumping on pillows in Kenzie's room, and bounced right into Kenzie's dresser. Got a lovely little gash on her forehead. You can see the ouch in every picture for her bday. I could edit it out, but probably should keep it to remember what happened right before her 3rd birthday! It's healing well.

Can't believe my Molly girl is 3! Trust me when I tell you she is the cutest 3 year old around! She is so funny, says the craziest things, is sweet as can be, throws tantrums that are like no other (seriously, she should win an award) , loves to dance, sing, play dress up, loves church(nursery),loves to talk, says the sweetest prayers, loves her sister's, is a great big sister, loves her family & friends, and it just plain out "FABULOUS".

Saturday night we took her to LEGENDS. She wanted to play at the fountains. We got Panera Bread To Go for dinner, and ate at the fountain. A really great local band was playing that night. all 80 and 90's music! Loved it!



We loved just sitting back, relaxing, and watching Molly get soaked and have a super fun time!


































Sunday, Aug. 29th(her Bday) she awoke to fun balloons, and new figure toys( the Fairy Collection). She played with those all during church, and for about 3 hours after we came home. She has a great imagination. I love listening to her talk when she's playing.




She wanted Pizza for her Birthday dinner!























Opening Family presents





















































At 6pm we had friends,The Mair, Coopers and McCarroll's over for cake and ice cream!




















They all gave her such wonderful gifts!



























































































Molly, we love you so very much! You are a "Ray of Sunshine" in our family! Please ignore Jer's wet saw(for cutting tile)in the background of this picture! :( Jer didn't realize it was still out there, and I didn't realize it was in the photo.



Molly, you make me smile everyday!

Happy Birthday my sweet "Free" year old!

8 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Molly!

njepperson said...

Molly, so glad you had a wonderful birthday! You really are Fabulous! Love you sooo much!!!

Jeff said...

Happy late birthday Molly!!! We love you!
These pictures are so cute of Molly! She looks so grown up... I can't believe it! Her little pigtails are so cute! The last picture of you and her is adorable! I love it!

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

That wasn't Jeff- ha ha That was me!:)

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Miss Molly!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Molls!!! These pictures are so darling of her Jill. You can tell what a fabulous day she had. She is all smiles in her tutu! I love it!! I hope my little Riley is a girly girl too! We sure miss you all.
P.S. My favorite pic is the last one of you and Molly. It is beautiful of the both of you. I always thought you two looked a lot alike, but you can totaly see it in that picture. You look so beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

I think it looks like Molly had a very Happy Birthday!!!! Wish we could of celebrated with her but tell her that we will see her Friday night!!! Also tell Molly that Harley has the princesses figures too!!!

Love-JENNY

Laurel said...

She is such an adorable girl. I love how she is always grinning from ear to ear. That first picture of her by the fountain is adorable.