Friday, August 27, 2010

10

Mya you are 10 weeks old! on 8/25/2010






















I can't believe how much you have grown and changed in 10 weeks. You are beautiful, amazing, and perfect! photo taken on 8/25/2010


























Our family is enriched by your sweet spirit in our home!


I made a goal last Sunday to have you wear all the 0-3 month clothes before you grow out of them, and I'll talke a photo of each. You are growing so fast! photo on 8/22/2010



at 10 weeks you are....

HAPPY!






















-Making many cute sounds, and do a high pitched squeal
-When you get excited you squeal and kick your legs
-you have started to always hold your hands this way when in a fist














-On August 16th you started following us not just with your eyes, but moving your head if we are walking away from you. Here is a picture trying to arch your head back to see your sister walking by. photo Aug. 24, 2010


-You are finally starting to develop a routine. You like to fall asleep around 10pm. You will wake up between 3:30 and 4:30am to eat, sleep, and then wake again around 7:30am. I am loving getting good sleep again!!!

-You awake at 7:30am eat, play for about 30min then fall back asleep for a few more hrs. Wake up around 10ish eat, stay awake and play, then back for another nap. I love when you're awake and we can talk with you, but also enjoy your long naps so I can get some things done. photo taken on 8/23/2010 in the cute outfit Aunt Joy sent for you
























-You still have super blonde eyebrows, and side hair but the back is getting darker




-You are still nursing
-I think you weigh around 11 pounds photo on 8/25/2010 (Veronica & Mindy gave Mya this darling & oh so soft blanket. I LOVE IT)



















Even though you are growing, it's nice to know you still look small on your changing table
































-You love to have a binky when you're super tired(only will take the green hospital binky)
-You love to have someone rock you
-Your sister's just love you tons. Molly said to me the other day "Momma, Mya is crying. I'll pick her up and bring her to you". I of course came running. Molly always wants to help you, but isn't ready to carry you yet. :)




-You love sitting in the ocean swing watching the little fish, and lights.
-You're drooling tons. Your gums are a little white looking on the bottom. I just can't imagine you're teething right now, but the drooling makes me think you are. That would be crazy!!


















Mya, I can't imagine life without you! When I look at you I my heart melts! You are just precious! photo from 8/26/2010

We love you so very much!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Mya is so cute! Riley is on close to the same sleep schedule 9:30 to 3:30 sometimes even 4:30. Then she sleeps until 7:30. It is so nice! Can't wait to see you guys today.

njepperson said...

Beautiful Mya, I can't believe how you're growing! What a sweetheart you are!

Ashley said...

Mya! Wow, she has already changed since we saw her! They change so fast in the first few months. I miss her!!!! I know Miss Riley misses her too. :) I am so behind in blogging but I loved reading about our trip. I just barely finished loading all the pictures from our trip onto my computer and there are SOOOOO many! Better get working on them! We miss you all so much. Love you. Sure wish we were coming out with Mom and Dad and Jeff.

Anonymous said...

Mya you are such a beautiful spirit and I can feel that with the words your mom writes about you!!! I miss you so much and can't wait to see you next weekend for your baby blessing!!! I can't wait to hold you and spend sometime with you since you are growing up so fast!!!

Love-Aunt Jenny

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

Oh my goodness... I can't believe how much she is growing! This post made me miss you guys so much!!! I must have crazy "recover from giving birth" emotions! ha ha Don't mind me tearing up as I look at your blog. Your girls are just so precious! I love them all! It was so fun to see you guys this summer! I am so glad that you and Mya were able to come out- it just wouldn't have been the same without you! It will be so fun for Jeff to be able to get to see you guys one more time before we move to Columbus- I am not going to lie- I am definitely jealous!! ha ha I wish I was going to get to come to your house- but I think flying out is going to be so much easier on the girls... We will just have to come visit another time! ;)
Love you guys so much!!!!