Sunday, August 22, 2010

Slumber Party


Kenzie had a slumber party on Friday night with friends to celebrate her birthday. She invited 6 friends, but 3 couldn't make it. (Sounds like we are doing this all over again this coming weekend, with the other 3 that couldn't come this night) Madilynn had her friend Mandy come, and they all had a good time together.
Mandy could always be found wherever Baby Mya was. She loves Baby Mya!!




They ate, played the Wii, watched The Last Song, chatted, and had lots of fun.

Sadly, I missed most of the party. I went upstairs at 9:30pm to feed Mya and put Molly to bed with all intentions of coming down to watch the movie with them. Molly was asleep quick, Mya fell asleep, and I guess I rested my eyes because next thing I know I awoke at 3:30am. Thank goodness for Jer who kept an eye on the party and made sure all was well!

I guess Molly, Mya and I took the whole "SLUMBER" party thing literally!! :)

3 comments:

Veronica said...

Fun! Sounds like a great party for a great girl! Glad you got some rest too.

Veronica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

I can't believe how grown up Kenzie is!!! She is so darling!