Fancy Grandpa picked them up in SLC and the girls enjoyed their first night back in Utah with G&G.
Monday morning their California Cousins arrived (Kody, Kyle and Riley along with Aunt Ashley and Aunt Ang who had been in Cali visiting them). They had driven all night from San Francisco so the kiddos would sleep. They made great time and arrived around 8am. The cousins were all so excited to see each other.
On Tuesday they all headed up to Brigham City for a visit with Great Grandpa and Grandma B. Here they are playing with toys from the famous hallway toy drawer that Great Grandma has kept stocked with toys for many years now.
Thanks Ashley S. for taking all these great pictures!
Madilynn with Great Grandma
They all went to lunch at Maddox(yes, we were jealous) Ang and Al in Ang's Cute Smart Car on their way to Maddox.
The group at Maddox(minus Jeff, Ashley and Blakelee who met them there)








2 comments:
I can't believe the plane story!!! I am glad that they got to go up a couple of days early and spend time with Nancy and Jon and also see their G&G B!!! I am in love with Ang's car and want one just like it!!!
Love-JEN
I love these pictures with grandma and grandpa Barnard! Such a fun day!
Post a Comment