Pictures showing their mamma they did put suncreen on
Making a game plan!




Then Madi got brave to ride on her own


Madi was a little nervous about this ride

They enjoyed the Bird Show and loved the show, L'ORAGE!
...and at the end of a very fun day they finally convinced Madilynn to ride the Ladybug Bop.
Of course, there was bribery involved from Aung Ang.
If Madi rode the Ladybug Bop, Ang would buy her a face painting

............... and so, Madilynn became Madame Butterfly
Thanks Fancy Grandma & Aunt Ang for taking the girls to Lagoon. They had a BLAST!








10 comments:
Love all the pictures...so fun!
Love the pictures while they are on the rides. How fun is that to have documented. Looks like a terrific day. So fun to share with grandma and aunt.
Did she go on Wicked? I was to chicken to even try that one! :-)
She loves Wicked!!! She'll go on anything! She loves all rollercoasters.
I love these pictures!!! SO cute and funny!
Great pictures on the ride. How lucky for all of them to go together. Bribery is the only way I finally went on rides when I was a teenager. Her butterfly was awesome!
That was fun to look at your blog to see what you did with the pics! It was such a fun day--I am always glad to have someone to do roller coasters with! It was so fun to see Madi take such a leap from her comfort zone, too, bribery or not!
Oh, and Jill, we didn't go to Lagoon, we went to THE MALL. ;)
Oh yes, that's right! :) The Mall! Hopefully Kody and Kyle don't see this post!
Yes, always so proud of Madi for taking that step to enjoy something that will be so fun for her!
What a fun day this was! I loved it! I love the picture of Kenz with her braids flying up in the air! I loved being with my girls, having such a special time together!
Post a Comment