Here is what you did this last week
-Took your first plane ride(to Utah & forgot to take a picture)
-Your head strength is strong
-You have a nightly fussy time from about 8:30 to 11pm
-Started trying to make sounds come from your mouth. You work so hard to get one cute little sound out. That cute little sound melts my heart!
-Your smiles are so cute!
-When you're awake, your beautiful big blue eyes just take in the world. You study everything and everyone with such an intense stare.
-Your Aunt Ashley taught us how to use the swaddle blanket and wrap you tight.
-You met most of Daddy's family and they all LOVE you!(more about that in future trip to Utah posts) Here is a preview....
-You met cousin Riley who is 1 month older and y'all were so cute together
Picture of Riley(pink bow) and Mya(blue bow) meeting for the first time on August 5th
-Your brand new cousin, Taylor, was born on your 8 week day and you were able to meet her in Utah.
Mya, you are the cutest 8 week old I know!!!








5 comments:
These pictures are darling! Oh Mya, fancy grandma misses you so much already!!! (I miss all of you...good thing I will see you all soon!!)
She is so cute!
I just love the wonderful
pictures of Jeremy and
Jill's beautiful "LITTLE
WOMEN". I look at them over
and over and then I don't
feel that you are all so far away. So happy that
you arrived home safely.
Love you all.
Grandma B.
Too cute!!!
SO SWEET!! I can't wait to hold Mya and give her sweet Aunt Joy Kisses!!!
Post a Comment