Wednesday, August 4, 2010

More of Madilynn's bday

Side note: Reached my quota for photo storage space. It was cheap and easy to purchase more space. I paid $5 for 20GB of space. Another interesting fact... I took my 20,000 picture with my camera on Madi's Birthday. Only noticed this because when downloading the pics from her day it had IMG9999 then started again at IMG0001. This cycle had already happened once so I've taken 20,000 pics since Nov. 2006 with this camera. Thanks to my Cannon Rebel for being such a great camera for my first 20,000 pictures. Now onto 20,000 more. I mean really, a girl can't take enough pics!!!



It was fun having Granda Nancy and Aunt Jenny at Madilynn's friend party on the 28th.


Madilynn's Birthday was on the 29th. Jenny flew home to Texas early that morning. "Fancy Grandma" (we all love calling her that so thanks to Miss Molly for coming up with the nickname) took us to see Ramona and Beezus, which is such a darling movie! Came home and Grandma, girls, and Jer all worked so hard in the basement getting it ready for carpet the next day.

We had Madilynn's favorite for dinner- Grandma's Speghetti. (Kenz took the picture so she's not in it)

Kenzie baked Madi a yummy cookie/brownie cake.
Some didn't want frosting so that is why not all of it is frosted.
Madilynn loved her cookie cake.

Madilynn loved her presents!

We loved celebrating Madi turning Nine!

3 comments:

njepperson said...

It was so special to be there in Kansas with Madi on her birthday!! I loved it! And loved being with all of you!!!! And especially loved meeting and loving little Mya!!!!!

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

Such cute pictures Jill... I love the last one- Molly looks so darling with her cute little smile. Everyone looks so happy! Such a cute family! Madi is such a great nine year old! She is being such a sweet heart to Blakelee and playing so cute with her. We can't wait for you guys to fly in tomorrow! It is going to be so fun!

Anonymous said...

Madi looks really happy on her Birthday!!!! We love the barbie doll she got and it looks like Molly has her eyes on the barbie as well!!!

Love-JENNY