Thursday, July 29, 2010

Madilynn turns Nine!

Happy 9th Birthday to our Sweet Madilynn today July 29th!

We love our Madi and think she's the best Nine year old around!!!



Madilynn invited her BFF's to the pool to celebrate! Of course having a summer bday means some will be out of town, but Madi was excited that Lexie, Mandy, and Maddie Rae could join us!


Blogger isn't letting me post any more pictures. Not sure what is going on. Keeps saying I've reached my photo upload quota. WHAT???? Saying I have to buy more storage. Anyone else had this problem? I had many more to share. I'll try another post.

For now though, Happy Birthday Madilynn!! We love you and think you're "EXTRAORDINARY"

5 comments:

rogersinkc said...

Maybe need to start deleting earlier blog posts?

Jill said...

Ann,
I would be so sad to do that. I better hurry and make blog books.

Ashley said...

Jill,
I had that happen a few months ago. I think for only 4 dollars I was able to buy a TON of space. Dave says I'll never fill it up it is so much. It was totally worth it to me.

Happy Birthday Maddi! We were going to call you yesterday, but it was so noisy all over the 6 Flags that we couldn't hear even when we tried to all each other! We love you so much and we were all thinking of you yesterday!!

Veronica said...

Looks like so much fun. Happy Birthday to Maddi! Colton also had his friends go swimming on his birthday. The two nine year olds had great birthdays. I am going to have to see what happens with blogger. If you print your blog and then delete those posts would you have more space? Mindy is trying to print hers and I would like to print mine too. A great journal and you are the best blogger! Let me know what you find out. Love you!

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

Looks like a fun birthday Madi!!! Happy Late Birthday! We love you!