She was weighed and we were excited to learn she weighed 6lbs 9oz, so she'd gained 4 oz. in 2 days.
Then she went pee all over the scale. HA!!
Dr. Heaphy said she looked great, and her Bilirubin level was fine!
He even had a sweet little chat with her about how pretty she was!
It was a great first checkup!








5 comments:
Riley peed all over the scale at her first check up too! I am sure it is not the first time that has happened!
That is hilarious that she peed all over the scale! My doctors office just has me keep Blakelee's diaper on while they are weighing her... That would probably be why! ha ha
Love how you blog about everything. It is going to be the best record ever when these girls look back on their growing up times. I am working on the last day of Hawaii and how I wish I had taken notes and also more pictures and especially wishing I had done this sooner. Love you dear Jill!
So glad Mya is growing and doing so well! Mya, I'm coming soon! Can't wait to meet you and to see everybody!
Mya! Your cousin Kody peed all over the Dr at his first check up!! Way to go cute girl!!!
She looks so tiny Jill!! I can't wait to hold her!
Post a Comment