Monday, July 26, 2010

Visitors

On June 28th, we were thilled to welcome our wonderful friends the Lovelands. We lived next door to them from 1999-2002 in Riverdale, Utah. McKenzie and Andrew were 1 1/2 years old when they met each other and were the best of friends. Charlotte was such a dear friend to me! I'm so grateful for the wonderful times we had living by them. Now they live in Chicago, and we live here. Lucky for us, they stopped for a visit on their way to Utah. Our families sure have grown. We've each added 2 more children since we last saw each other!

Also, a few more pics from the last few days my mom was here.
Baby Mya was so tiny. She was 13 days old in these pics.


Mya loves her bouncy chair. She was so tiny in it then.

Mom's last night here we took her to a local favorite, Jose Peppers! YUMMY!

Molly was done with pictures and decided to eat her dinner leftovers!


My sister Jenny arrived on July 14th to stay with us while Jer traveled to Ireland. He was also supposed to be in the Philippines July 20-24th but ended up going to Omaha instead. It's been so nice to have Jenny here with us.

We are also all very excited to welcome Grandma Nancy here tomorrow! Can't wait for her to meet baby Mya!

We've loved having so many come to visit us!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I love that picture of Baby Mya stretching!! She looks so darling. I can not wait to meet her and snuggle her. I can't wait to see all you darling girls! Aunt Ang comes out here tomorrow! Did you know Mom and Ang are driving to the airport together? So fun.

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

Such cute pictures. You guys have friends all over the place and are always so good at keeping in touch with everyone! That is so fun that they could stop by and meet Mya:)
We hope you guys have so much fun out there with Grandma Nancy coming... She is sure excited! Can't wait to see pictures!
P.S. Mya is adorable in all the pictures!

Ang and Al said...

Yup! Here I come tomorrow! I am sooo excited! Can't wait and hope I can help you with the basement too! So fun to see Charlotte and her family! It was so fun to see her beautiful family!

Veronica said...

So fun that Charlotte could visit you in Kansas. Mya looks so tiny in those pictures with everyone. What a doll!