Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A wonderful event

Back in August 2007 Madilynn was starting 1st grade. She met a sweet girl named Mandy, and they became the Best of Friends. They love being together and have so much fun with each other. We met Mandy's parents, Jim and Mary, and just thought they were awesome! A wonderful friendship bloomed.

The Mair's had awesome neighbors who also happened to be friends of our's from church. The Mair's also became friends with many others from our church who live in the surrounding neighborhoods. Our kids all go to school together.


Fast forward to June, 28, 2010

The Mair's Baptism Day
Jim, Mary, and Mandy were all baptized. Their son, Jamisen, will be baptised in 2 years when he turns eight.

What a wonderful day for their family! We're so grateful for their friendship and to have shared such a special day with them!

Oh, I also took this picture that day.
Gotta love a father holding his baby girl!

6 comments:

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

That is so great! I bet it was fun for Madi to see her friend get baptized and know that she played a part in it!

Emily said...

What a neat day! Glad you could be a part of it!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful memory for Madi and you all to share with the sweet Mair Family. They are such a wonderful family and I am glad you all have such good friends here!!!

Love, Jenny Watkins

njepperson said...

What a great little MISSON-ARY you are Maddie and what
nice looking people to add to our Church. I am so proud of all of you and so
happy we are going to get
to meet pretty Mya. Can't
Wait. Grandma B.

Ashley said...

What a beautiful day! I love that picture of Mya and Jer. What a proud father.

Jill said...

Grandma,
I love that you are able to comment on my blog now. Love you, and we can't wait to see you and have you and Grandpa meet Mya too!