Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hands Down

This tiny handprint

was very difficult to get done! I love that Mya jerked her hand away after laying it down and now it looks like she has 6 fingers, and a huge thumb! HA!


We did this while Mom was here on June 29th. Molly was throwing a tantrum while we were doing Mya's print, so in trying to handle Molly, and hold Mya's painted hand, well, poor Mya got paint all over her face. Don't worry, the paint all came off, as you can see in the below picture. No more paint on the face!

We decided to do Mya's footprint also.

I think it turned out cute! This will go on a wall in the new basement playroom, along with all my girls handprints. So cute!

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Very Cute. I wish I would have done something like this for all my girls. I guess I can start now.

Veronica said...

So sweet. Emily has had all of her boys hands done in a fist in plaster and I love them. We did Paisley's and it shows her BIG thumb before the surgery. Mya is a doll.

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

That is darling... So funny that she got paint all over herself... I am just waiting for things like that to happen once Taylor is here and Blakelee is not getting "enough" attention! ha ha

Emily said...

You will be so glad you did this! She is precious!

Ashley said...

Oh Jill, this is SUCH a wonderful idea. I might just copy you. I loved seeing Mya's darling little hand and foot prints! What a funny/cute post. I even loved your title!!

Ashley said...

By the way, that picture of Mya getting her foot painted??? Priceless.

Kenzie said...

That was so much fun doing!! I can't wait to see them hung up!!