Wednesday, July 14, 2010

4 weeks

Hi Everyone! I am 4 weeks old today! My family LOVES me so much!

Mommy took this picture today and giggled. She loves my eyes going crossed!

The biggest news at 4 weeks.....I slept for 5 solid hrs. last night! My mommy woke up with a gasp at 4:45am realizing she had put me to bed at 11:45pm and I hadn't woken her up to eat yet. WOW! I think Mommy really needed the sleep because the last 2 weeks I had kept her and my daddy up every night!!

Mommy changed me into a purple onesie this afternoon and put my cute leggings on.
She was amazed how much better the leggings fit now that I have a little more chunky on my legs. I think she was a little sad too. She said I was growing too fast!

The other big news is that everyone started cheering and clapping yesterday when I did something with my mouth that they all called a SMILE! My mom took this picture today of me looking back at my sister Madilynn and I guess she caught the tail end of a smile.

Everyone loves that I have Blonde hair. They say it looks so pretty with my blue eyes. Guess I look a lot like mommy did as a baby. She had blonde hair and blue eyes too!

Mommy had to change my clothes after a huge blowout. She put a onesie on me that was my Big Sister, McKenzie's, baby onesie. She told me all my sister's have worn this outfit. It's neat to wear my big sisters clothes. I'm glad my mom saved them and kept them nice for all us girls to wear!

These are the jammies I'm wearing tonight. They were my big sister Molly's! Molly said her piggy jammies look so cute on me.
My mommy says her favorite thing for me to wear is my jammies. She says I stay really warm in them, and she loves snuggle time when I am in my warm jammies.

Mommy laid me in my Moses basket to sleep tonight. She's really hoping I stay asleep for awhile so she can sleep. Not sure how I'll do tonight, but I do know one thing......
My first 4 weeks on earth have been filled with so much LOVE from my family.

By the way......Mommy didn't leave me on my changing table all day. :) She just took pics when she would change me there. Oh...and mommy has been so happy since Daddy found her lost memory card for her camera. Although, my eyes are only seeing white blinking lights from all the picture taking Mommy did today!

5 comments:

Jill Stones said...

I love these weekly updates!! They are so much fun, they make me feel that I am right there, and I love the fashion shows:) love you all

Ashley said...

Dear Mya,
You are cute as can be. I love your blonde hair and blue eyes too! Even when they are crossed, you are super cute. You made us giggle too! Your Aunt Ashley just wants to reach into her computer screen and pick you up and snuggle you!! You look so snuggly in your cute piggy pajamas. What a sweety to sleep so good for your Mommy! Be sure and do it again tonight. Tell your Mommy we sure loved all these beautiful pictures of you! We all can't wait to meet you.
Love you cute girl!!!

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

Mya you are a doll!!! Such cute pictures! I can't believe she is already 4 weeks old! Times flies by so quick!

njepperson said...

Mya, you are growing! I can see such a change. Don't grow too fast before I get there! I can't wait to snuggle you!

Kaydee said...

Oh Jill she is so beautiful and I love her purple leggins and bows! What a doll. I love how your little girls decorated your house for Mya. How lucky she is to be loved so much already! I hope you are doing well!