Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July

Saturday July 3, 2010! All ready in our Red, White & Blue for a friends party!






























Sunday July 4, 2010


...and Wishing a Very Happy Birthday to Grandpa Barnard today!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill,

I love the girls in their Red White and Blue!!! You look beautiful in your red dress!! Your makeup and hair looks beautiful!!! I am glad you all had a wonderful 4th of July weekend!!!

Love, JENNY

Emily said...

Such a beautiful family! Love all your new posts about Mya!

Ashley said...

Jill, you really do look so beautiful! So do all your girls. And Jer, you really look so handsome!!

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

You guys look so cute in red, white and blue! I love Mya's huge bow!

njepperson said...

What darling pictures! Jill, you look beautiful, Jer, so handsome, and the girls are just darling! I love Mya's little feet! I am getting so excited to meet her and hold her. Love you all so much!