Tuesday, August 17, 2010

First Day of 4th Grade

Off she goes!

Madilynn started school today.

4th grade!

That seems crazy to me. When we moved here Kenzie was in the 4th grade. Time is moving at warp speed! Is Madi cute or what???? :)

Madi went to the school last night to set up her desk. Her teacher this year is Ms. Duke.
She gave Madi a huge hug as we walked into the room. She was so sweet to Madi.

Madi is thrilled to have her Best Friend, Mandy, in her class this year.

I think it's going to be a great school year for Madi.


PS... McKenzie starts school tomorrow, on her 13th Birthday!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Madi!!! You look so beautiful! I miss you! Jill. I love those cute pictures of Mya!! We sure are missing you guys out here. Good luck starting your new school year! Have a great first day tomorrow Kenz! Love you all.

Emily said...

Can't believe you guys already started school. I hope the day goes well :)

Jill said...

Em,
I know, but we did get out on May 21st, so we've had 3 months off. The kids were actually super excited to get back into the swing of things.

Michelle said...

Happy first day of school, Madi! I hope it went well and that it's a great year for all of you.

Mya is looking so much like Molly! Does everyone tell you that?

You're all looking GREAT, Jill! Looking forward to the holidays when we can all get together (sorry it didn't work out this time around).

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

Madi looks beautiful!!! She is so darling with her back pack headed out the door! She looks so grown up!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that Madi is starting the 4th grade!!! She looks so pretty in the pictures!!! I think her teacher looks alot of fun!!! I too agree it it going to be a great year for her!!!

Love-Jenny