
This is long and meant for me to remember all she's doing right now. Molly weighs around 23 lbs. She still has her little chub rolls which I love so much. Her hair is very light blonde now, so cute!!
Yesterday she stood by herself for about 5 seconds. She had been standing holding onto the sofa playing with my cell phone. Next thing I know she's holding the phone in her hands and away from the sofa standing. I, of course, let out a scream "She's standing" and Molly plops to the ground. Also, last night she was playing with her hands and finally clapped them. She's always gone to clap but would grasp them together and bang them up and down for clapping. Must be watching everyone clap at Sea World shows, she wanted to get in on the action. I love when babies clap, so this was so fun for me last night. She also loves to do the bend over look through her legs move!! I need to get a photo of it!! I also adore her laugh. It's contagious when she starts and all of us just laugh and laugh. It's just so cute!! A laugh that goes along perfect with her sweet smile!!!

She loves to empty things out. Purses, drawers, and toy containers. She will take something out, exam it, see if it has any flavor, then grab the next item. So cute to watch! She loves balloons and enjoys us tying them to ribbon and just watches them float. She did grab one from the floor once and it popped in her hands(dangerous) and scared her silly. Poor thing!! She also has discovered her hair and pulls at it all the time, then wont let go, causing her to cry!! She pulls herself up onto everything, and also loves sitting on her knees!! She crawls all over, and every second I'm making sure we know where she is. Can I just say a huge Thanks to Kenz and Madi who are such good watchers of Molly so I can post on my blog!!


Molly is great at making her opinion known. Mainly when I take her away from something she's doing and enjoying. At Pottery Barn Kids Monday she was standing playing at the cute Doll House table for 20 minutes. I just sat and let her play. She loved it!! So much, that when I picked her up telling her it was time to go, she threw a Royal Fit. Screamed,kept pushing me away and arched her back as I put her in the stroller. She just wanted to keep playing so bad. Poor thing!! I had to laugh it was cute!!

She is finally saying MaMa!!! Makes me so happy!!!! She will say it over and over when she is crawling to me or crying!! She is still nursing, and I'm actually getting worried how weaning her will go. She has no interest in sippy cups or bottles. She does like straws so maybe I can get her to learn drinking out of it.


She adores children, especially her sisters. Her cousin Harley is always loving on Baby Molly(she always adds baby before saying Molly) Now that she's moible she loves to be right in on the action. I've started getting a few of these from Madi and Harley,"Molly took my toy"
I love how Molly stands in the PacknPlay here at my parents. Flat footed she looks just like Wilson from Home Improvement, where we can see just her eyes.

She hasn't gotten any new teeth we are still at Eight!! She loves to eat finger foods. She's getting good at chewing!! She's also had her first taste of ice cream. I know that's probably not good, but just little bites. She also loves cheese, crackers, mac and cheese to name a few!

Love you Miss Molly so very much!!! These have been the best 11 months, and I can't believe I'll be posting about your 1 yr. birthday next month. You amaze us all everyday with your darling personality!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!
4 comments:
What a cutie. She is getting brave. She will be walking before you know it!
Molly, you are beautiful! We love you so much too! Can't believe you are learning so much and doing so much! I am sure by the time I get to see you at Christmas you will be running all over the place!
Wow, those months have flown by. I can't believe she is doing so much. Jill, she sure looks like you. Those beautiful blue eyes get me every time. What a doll--each of your girls are.
She is adorable!
Post a Comment