We flew to San Antonio today. Long flying day stopping in Atlanta, then onto SA. The girls traveled great, and I was grateful since I was worried how Molly would handle being confined now that she would rather be crawling all over. I always break into a sweat as we begin our landing into SA, due to it always feeling like we might not make it. It's always so bumpy!!! We landed safe and sound, and are looking forward to the fun time we will have here with my family and friends.
A question I overheard during the flight........
A little boy: "Wow, Mommy look at all those clouds" ...Mommy, is this Heaven?"
How darling is that!!! I just thought it was so sweet. I couldn't catch the mom's response but she said something about almost being in space. Not sure where she was headed with that.
I started thinking about Marianne's post last week talking to her boys about where Heaven is and how Rich is helping them from there. Her oldest said he wondered if Heaven was "all around." I love that thought. I came across another blog that has touched me deeply. I have cried for this mother I don't even know as she comes to terms with the loss of her 14 month old(due to a drowning accident). I look at my girls and hug them an extra few times everyday since reading her story. Her blog address is www.adailyscoop.blogspot.com It's intense, and I am overcome with emotion each post I read. Today she posted the song she and her husband recorded for their daughter. Oh my!!!! Too sad!!! (Ash, is the Sean she is talking about the friend of Dave's in Vegas? If so that is crazy!! Small world!!)
Anyway, didn't mean for this post to be a downer. Just a reminder to Cherish Every Moment we have!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
4 months ago








5 comments:
Have a wonderful visit and please hug your mom tightly for me. I miss her SO much. Glad you flew safely and I agree that there is no joy like being a mother. Children are God's gift!
I'm glad you made it to Texas okay!! I didn't even know that you were going!! When are you planning being back?
I love little kids. They are soo cute when they say things like that. It makes my heart melt!!
Off again? Glad to hear your girls did so well.
Thanks for the sweet thoughts. Life sure is precious.
Hope you have a great time in Texas with the family! I don't know what I would do without my kids and I love them so much! Thanks for the reminder to hug a little tighter.
So, I just read that blog and have been sitting here bawling for the last little while. Incredible faith, painful experience. Glad you are there. We'll look forward to you getting back so we can get together. See you soon!
Post a Comment