

We have truly had lazy days this entire week. Besides Kenzie's piano lessons we haven't done much except swim. Molly has become a little fish. She now loves the water, and throws a fit when I take her out of the pool. I just love being able to sit in the warmth of the sun and enjoy watching my girls have fun. Had Coops over Friday making good on our Lakers/Spurs bet. Met at the pool,came back to the house for dessert and some good old Rock Band fun. (I am going to get my big clock fixed asap, since every picture taken there this last year the time reads 10:55)
Molly has a new past time...playing in the pantry. If for a second you can't find her just look in the pantry. She loves going in and just sitting there, so cute!!!


Kenz and Madi are sad that both of their "BFFS" are moving this month, and had them for a sleepover this weekend.

Dani was Kenzie's first friend here, and now her family is moving back to New Jersey. Katelynn lives across the street, and she and Madi love playing together. Madi will miss her, but is excited they are only moving 3 hrs. away in Arkansas and will come back often.
6 comments:
Sounds like a great week!
Cute pictures! I love the one of Molly looking at you from in the pantry!
Cute pictures, again!! Sorry the girls friends are moving, that kinda stinks! Love the picture of you guys playing Wii!
Lazy summer days, doesn't get much better. Your kids are growing up so cute. It sure is hard to have friends move away. I love your positive attitude. Way to be excited that she will only be 3 hours away. I am sad that we moved 2 miles. Ü
Looks like you are having fun out there in Kansas! Glad you have such a nice pool to spend your summer days! Hey, give me a call. I'm just wanting to talk to see how everyone is doing and when I call your home phone, I get a strange sound when it rings. And I'm not sure if you can get calls on your cell yet!
Oh thats so cute Molly likes the pantry... so funny. I love the girls pictures of them and their BFF's. Such cute girls!
Post a Comment