My sister Jenny turns 35 today!!! Jen is such a wonderful sister and Aunt. She loves her nieces! We had such a fun time with Jen on our trip to Vegas and California in June. I'm so glad we made those memories with her! Have a very Happy Birthday Jen, so glad we are here to celebrate with you! Added our fun dance song from "College Road Trip" for you, keep it movin!!!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
6 months ago








4 comments:
Happy Birthday dear Jenny! I can't believe how time has flown. I still remember my darling little 6 year old girl that stayed with us while her parents went to Salt Lake. You were precious then and you are especially precious now. Your life is all about service and love. I am so very proud of you Jenny and want you to know how very much I love you. Have a wonderful day.
Jill,
Thanks for the sweet message you left me. Glad your here to celebrate with me.
Love,
JEN
Jenny!
Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great one!
Happy Birthday Jenny! Hope that you have a fantastic day!
Post a Comment