Hey, I've got to get the use out of these Season Passes. It truly was a great purchase back in March. $59.99 for a pass, and Reg. single day gate price is $52.99, so I think it was a great deal. Yesterday my friend Beverly and her sweet boy Jackson met us there. Best thing was as we walked to the front gates a lady told us Madi wouldn't be let in the park wearing just her swim suit, she was taking her daughter back to the car to get a pair of shorts. I had nothing to put on Madi. What to do??? Take out my handy dandy nursing cover(AKA Hooter Hider, seriously that's the brand name), draped it over her, got Jen's hair clip for the back, and TA-DA,we had made a cute little dress(more long apron looking) for her!!! Wish I would've taken a photo. Once we were in the park took it off and no big deal. Guess just getting in they want clothes on!!
Things we did at Sea World Tuesday:
It makes me want to purchase a boat and get my girls on water skis. I love water sports and this show was so great!!
The Waggin' Tales show is so cute. Dogs, Cats, Duck, Birds,Kangaroo's, Pony, Porcupine, Skunk were all in the show. I'm amazed how animals can be trained to do things. We had never seen this show and we all loved it. So cute!!








3 comments:
Good thing you guys didn't make it on the ride that broke down. Could you image walking down that!? Yikes! Good thinking on the hooter hider ~ many uses for it. :)
Wow that would be crazy to have the ride break down while you were on it, hopefully not upside down. I love the hooter hider, thats great!
Post a Comment