Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Pa's Day Off


My dad(girls call him Pa) took the day off yesterday and went with us to Sea World. What a fun time we had!! Dad and Kenz rode the big Roller Coasters together. Dad, Kenz and Madi rode Rio Loco together and got soaked.










We petted Dolphins, saw the Clyde/Seamore Sea Lion show, loved the Shark Coral reef exhibit.
I love that everyone calls the fish the names from "Finding Nemo" We saw them all, Dori, Nemo, Gill, Mr. Ray, Bruce!!! Sea World has always been a favorite of mine since I love sea life, but "NEMO" makes me love it all even more. Favorite moment" When Madi's jaw dropped to the ground when huge walrus "Uncle Max" came on stage at the Clyde/Seamore show. We had such a fun day! Thanks for spending it with us Dad, the girls and I loved being with you.

5 comments:

Ang and Al said...

I love Sea World! I haven't been since high school... It looks like you guys had a great time!

Veronica said...

How fun! I am glad you got to spend the day with your dad. Your Sea World looks great. We had such a good time at Sea World in San Diego. I think it is one of the best places for kids.....they love it. Have fun!

Emily said...

How fun that your dad got to spend the whole day together with you and your girls.

Ashley said...

What a cute Pa. What a fun day!!!

Mindy M. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.