Saturday, July 5, 2008

Everyone Loves a Parade!

Especially the Heritage Days Parade in Syracuse, UT!! The parade was last Saturday morning June 28th. I've always loved attending this parade. I just love the fun we have at it, and seeing people we know and love. After the parade we walked around the carnival area. Kenz rode the bull and did so good. She stayed on the full minute, then they had her get back on and twisted it quick knocking her off. She had a blast!! Madi went on the bouncy slides, and we walked around all the craft booths. At noon it got HOT, so we ate lunch at Artic Circle, then Grandpa took us to see Wall-E at the new Syracuse 6 theater. I was so impressed with the new place, and enjoyed such a cute movie! Rested back at home for a bit, then went to Jensen Park for the fireworks. Loved seeing so many of our UT friends there. Enjoyed listening to Melinda's band and then Jeff on the guitar.

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Looks like a great parade and sounds like a wonderful day with your family. Hope all went well on the trip home. How are you doing? Love you and it was so good to see you.

Mindy M. said...

Love all the pictures!! I wish I could have seen you and the girls while you were here. I was 'horse hauling' when you left me the message that had a minute ~ sorry!! Hope you had a great trip and that everything was okay when you got home.